Join us for a premier one-day, in-person event designed to provide financial professionals with insight into the processes and systems they need to leverage their data to run their businesses more effectively.
As a business leader, you can make decisions based on gut feelings or good intentions, but a data-driven business helps you make smart bets using data that already resides in your systems. Businesses in the early stages of analyzing their data may be experiencing challenges with:
- Poor systems integration
- Identifying key metrics to monitor
- Aligning growth objectives to data requirements
- Establishing effective change management strategies
- Understanding data and building predictive models
Learn how to tackle each of these challenges and more from specialists at this event. The featured technology providers will share best practices and help you avoid the pitfalls that can hinder your business from becoming more data driven:
This is an exclusive event, so space is limited. Please register soon to secure your spot.
Date: Wednesday, January 25, 2023
Time: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. PT
Location: BPM San Francisco office, One California Street, Suite 2500, San Francisco, CA 94111
Cost: There is no cost to attend.
Who should attend: Controllers, finance directors, senior accountants and other senior financial professionals
- 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Welcome reception and breakfast
- 9:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. Market Trends and Insights by BPM
- 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Technology sessions
- Data automation
- Tax compliance
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Technology sessions
- Efficiency and agility improvements
- SOX compliance and change management
- Financial operations modernization
- 3:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Summit Wrap-up by BPM
- 4:00 p.m. Cocktail reception
All participants will be entered in a drawing for a chance to win a Sonos Smart Speakers.
Do you have questions about this event? Please contact us.