Al has over 44 years of experience in public accounting providing audit, accounting, consulting and litigation support services for both privately-held businesses and nonprofits. Al’s experience encompasses a broad range of industries, including distribution, franchising, high technology, health care, manufacturing and consumer services
Since 1976, Al has continuously practiced in the profession of public accounting, not only supervising assurance and tax engagements, but providing advisory services such as financial forecasting and cash flow analysis, due diligence procedures, debt restructuring and credit facility analysis, expert witness and litigation support services, and internal control and accounting systems analysis.
He has also served as a team captain on the peer reviews and quality reviews of numerous public accounting firms, including SECPS reviews. Additionally, he instructed numerous continuing education courses in the field of auditing and accounting, including serving as an instructor for the California Society of CPA’s, in- house training programs and firm associations.
Albert Rossi holds an active CPA license in California.
Al loves to cook, and in another life would love to have been a chef.
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member – California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Former Team Captain of Quality and Peer Reviews of public accounting firms for the AICPA
- BS/Accounting – California State University, Long Beach
- BA/Psychology – California State University, San Diego