Over eight years’ experience in public accounting with a primary focus on small businesses, real estate, REITs, property management, nonprofits, and start-up companies.
Business management services include outsource accounting, design and implementation of computerized accounting and reporting systems, onsite accounting and consulting services to assist clients to improve reporting tools, internal controls for effective operations, and audit supports.
Danuta Fitzsimmons holds an active CPA license in California.
Made a leap from Europe to the US and English Philology to public accounting.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- 2020-2021 BPM Real Estate Certification – Gold Level
- Member – California Society of CPAs (CalCPA)
- Board of Directors – California Society of CPA’s (CalCPA) – San Francisco Chapter
- Member – Financial Women’s Association (FWA)
- MS/Accountancy – Golden Gate University
- MA/English Philology – Adam Mickiewicz University