Evan is a Tax Director at BPM with a specialty in estate and trust tax. Evan graduated from the University of California at Santa Cruz with a major in Political Science in 1992.
After graduating, he worked as an Auditor for the Western Conference of Teamsters Pension Trust while attending night school at UCLA Extension in order to complete their Certificate in Accounting.
Upon completion, he entered the field of Public Accounting gaining valuable experience in the fields of auditing, accounting and tax. In 2015, Evan graduated from Golden Gate University with a Masters in Tax degree in order to build on his specialty areas of Estate and Trust work, as well as high-net worth clients.
Evan Sandler holds an active CPA license in California.
As a lifelong sailor, Evan enjoys spending time on the water, boating; and in the backyard gardening.
- Board Member – Citizens Oversight Committee, Buena Park School District
- Treasurer – Buena Park Rotary Club
- BA/Political Science – University of California
- MS/Taxation – Golden Gate University
- Certificate in Accounting – UCLA Extension