Matt Springer is a Senior Manager in BPM’s Advisory practice. He has extensive experience providing valuation advisory and litigation services to multi-billion-dollar enterprises, middle market business, law firms and attorneys, tax advisors, corporate boards, and other fiduciaries and business owners.
Matt regularly provides valuation advisory services for financial reporting requirements, gift tax, estate tax, and income tax reporting purposes. Matt also has been engaged as an expert on litigation involving complex valuation issues, including shareholder disputes, transaction disputes, marital dissolution, probate matters, and corporate litigation. He has extensive experience providing valuation consulting services to companies for transaction advisory purposes, including fairness opinions.
Matt has published articles, lectured, and participated in continuing education seminars on the subjects of valuation and litigation advisory services.
Matt is an active member of the award-winning American Society of Appraisers – Houston Chapter, where he serves on the Board of Directors.
- BBA/Finance – The University of Texas at Austin
- MBA – The University of Texas at Austin
- Accredited Senior Appraiser – American Society of Appraisers
- Board of Directors, Treasurer – American Society of Appraisers (Houston Chapter)
- Member – ProVisors
- Member – Texas Exes ®
- Accredited Senior Appraiser, Business Valuation (ASA)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)