Meredith has deep experience in not only accounting, but financial planning and analysis, project management and business development. She works with clients based on a holistic approach to taxation, in the areas of estate planning and business succession particularly. Meredith excels in coordinating the needs of diverse stakeholders, managing multi-stage projects and synthesizing complex data. Her specialties include Financial Planning, Tax Planning and Compliance, Project Management, Business Strategy, Financial Modeling and Analysis, Employee Training and Development and Public Policy Analysis and Advocacy.
Meredith Johnson holds an active CPA license in California.
- Secretary/Treasurer – California Society of CPAs (CalCPA)
- Past President, CalCPA San Francisco Chapter
- Manager – One Brick
- Site Manager, Volunteer, Financial Coach – Tax-Aid
- Pro Bono Committee, Financial Planning Day Steering Committee – Financial Planning Association
- Treasurer – Golden Gate Running Club
- Leadership San Francisco Alumnus, 2017
- CalCPA Leadership Institute Alumnus, 2014
BA/Politics and Asian Studies – Whitman College
MS/Taxation – Golden Gate University