Sachiko has over 18 years of extensive and diverse experience in public accounting. She works closely with ultra-high net worth individuals and family-owned businesses to assist with their tax compliance and planning. She focuses on her practice on estate, gift and trust planning.
Sachiko advises clients on wealth transfer strategies for various investments, business ownership and sales of businesses and also charitable giving strategies.
Sachiko K. Danish holds an active CPA license in California.
Sachiko enjoys traveling and SCUBA diving in tropical waters.
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Committee of Taxation Member – California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Estate Planning State Committee Member – California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Member – Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Financial Planner® (CFP)
BS/Accounting – San Francisco State University
MS/Taxation – San Jose State University