Scott is an Of Counsel in Assurance at BPM. He has over 30 years of public accounting and private industry experience, including 10 years with a Big Four accounting firm. He provides both public and private technology, biotechnology, and healthcare, and nonprofit a variety of accounting and tax services, including financial statements, audit reviews, compilations, agreed-upon procedures and internal control evaluations. Scott also consults with management on complex accounting, tax, and SEC reporting matters.
Scott Taylor holds an active CPA license in California.
Traveling adventures include meeting a shark while snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef, river rafting down the “Shot Over” river in New Zealand, hiking to the top of Interlaken Mountain in Switzerland, and braving a small plane ride through a rainstorm in Costa Rica!
- Board of Directors — St. Francis Foundation
- Board of Directors — Martin Luther Tower
- Member — Quality Inspection Team, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member — California Society of CPAs (CalCPA)
- Member — Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA)
- Past President — Mid-Peninsula Page Mill YMCA
- Past Treasurer — Palo Alto Chamber of Commerce
- Past Vice Chairman — Eldercare Alliance
- Past Board of Directors — Bay Bio Institute
- Past Treasurer — Friends of Palo Alto Junior Museum and Zoo
BA/Business Economics — University of California, Santa Barbara
MS/Taxation — Golden Gate University